If registering more than 1 camper, please enter "Multiple" in the Name area, enter the caretaker's email, and then, list all camper's names with shirt sizes in the Message area.
Your email address >
Camp(s) attending (Put "NFL" if an NFL camp) >
Provide the following: >
1. Camper's T-shirt size
2. Any medical or behavioral issues that
may need to be addressed during camp
3. Phone number and name of parent or
caregiver if we have further questions.
IMPORTANT: By providing the requested information above - unless your message states otherwise - sender has read and agrees to the below information and Attached Agreement.
1. To ensure that our participants are able to establish a rapport with the football players conducting each camp, we ask that parents and other family members remain on the sideline. This will allow the football players the courtesy of getting to know each participant through the various football activities. If physical assistance is required or behavior management needed, a member of the Dream Season staff will contact the parent or caregiver during the event.
2. All individuals allowed to the camp assume all risk and danger incidental to the Dream Season program, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the specific Dream Season event. All hosting facilities and parties (including but not limited to Cleveland Browns LLC, Dream Season, Inc, Tippecanoe School Corporation, Central Catholic , Perry Meridian School Corporation, Purdue University), Dream Season and its staff and volunteers are not liable for any injuries that may occur.
3. All individuals allowed to the camp - unless informing Dream Season in written format otherwise - grant permission for visual recordings of them to be taken by Dream Season, it's members or affiliates/associates. Specific detail and rights regarding this matter are outlined in the Attached Agreement.